We recognize that some seniors need or simply want a higher level of personal care, such as additional housekeeping, medication reminders, or stand-by assistance while showering. To that end, we've enlisted the help of on-site wellness partners who for an additional fee, will provide those needed services. However, we also understand you might already have a preference in your care team and welcome all licensed caregivers.
To learn more about the services offered and the costs, give us a call or schedule a tour!
Additional services are available through our wellness partners and include:
Several plans have been pre-designed by our wellness partners based on a commonly used group of services that support health and independence. An initial assessment and on¬going support will help you determine which plan will be best for you.
- Up to three 15 minute daily assurance visits
- Provide escort service to and from meals and on-site activities
- Stand-by assistance with bathing and showers
- Assistance with undressing and preparing for bedtime
- Daily making of bed and weekly linen changes
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Light housekeeping provided daily to include kitchen and bathroom
- Daily preparation of continental breakfast in suite.
- Medication Reminders
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence
One of the biggest advantages to choosing Preston Pointe over a CCRC is that by letting those additional services come to you through our wellness partners or any service provider you select, you can stay in your apartment with the same neighbors, friends, and staff. There is no hassle of moving from one place to another to receive additional care. Speak with one of our knowledgeable staff today to find out more.
Our Wellness Coordinator works closely with our partners, or your selected service provider, to ensure that you're getting the best healthcare available.