Our Wellness Coordinator facilitates a Treatment Team meeting each week to ensure our residents are receiving the best healthcare from the highest quality providers she can find. To find out more about the Treatment Team and what they provide read on here.
At Preston Pointe, we are committed to helping our residents maintain the healthiest lifestyles possible and providing the health and wellness services they require as their needs change. These supportive services are designed to keep our residents healthy and to enhance their lives, and are uniquely tailored to each individual’s needs.
Health and Wellness Services:
- 24 hour on-site staff trained in CPR and First Aid
- Health & wellness planning session
- Wellness Coordinator consultations with your physician/caregiver
- Monthly newsletter with health tips
- Emergency data provided for “Vial of Life”
- Regular blood pressure checks
- Lecture Series on various health topics
- Physical Therapist led exercise classes
- 24 hour emergency response service
On-Site Services Available:
- Hearing clinics with licensed Audiologist
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Visiting General Practitioner 4 days/week
- Visiting Pharmacist for medication consultations
- Flu Shot Clinics
- Counseling services
- Lab and x-ray services with some Insurance Providers
Emergency Response System
All suites are equipped with emergency call and response system. Upon move-in, residents are given a portable pendant which can be worn at all times, even in the shower.
The 24-hour on-site staff are equipped with a cordless telephone, which allows them to respond from anywhere in the building. Additionally, every suite is equipped with a Stove Guard sensor and excess water detector to ensure a worry-free home.